Ai floor mounted series fume hoods help provide the additional space needed for specific jobs while maintaining a high level of safety for those performing it. With experience building custom sized floor mounted fume hoods ranging from 6’ to more than 16’ in width, we can provide the solution that gives you the space needed to safely fit laboratory technicians and all their equipment without being restricted by a fume not meant for the job.
Made in the U.S.A.
- Welded superstructure for structural rigidity and design flexibility to contain large equipment and conveyances
- Three-piece baffle system with three adjustable dampers to regulate lighter- and heavier-than-air gases
- Airfoil around top and sides of sash opening, with electrical fixtures and plumbing controls mounted on bias surface
- Bypass grill with adjustable louvers to control bypass air volume
- Two independent, full-framed, stainless steel vertical sash with integral stainless steel finger pulls
- Stainless steel sash guides, duct collar
- Sash/counterweight pulley system utilizing four 2 ½”-diameter pulleys for one-finger sash movement; full-width counterweight featuring “Tilt-Lock” for additional safety and durability
- Vapor-proof fluorescent light fixture – 2’ or 4’ (bulbs not included)
- Liner material – choice of nine non-asbestos materials
- Electrical switches and receptacles. Also explosion-proof lighting and fixtures available.
- Remote-controlled plumbing fixtures, with chrome or color-coded outlets. Pre-piped hard copper with soldered joints.
- Choice of sashes – vertical rising (standard); top-hung horizontal sliding; combination (vertical /horizontal)
- Ceiling enclosure
- Air velocity monitor/alarm
- Auxiliary air bonnet – supplements room air by supplying 70% of hood air from outside building. Requires its own blower and duct.
- Automatic sash closer
- Work surface – cast epoxy, dished or flat
- Blowers – selected to match hood and duct work configuration, corrosive or ignitable exhaust fumes