50L e-lab Motorized Jacketed Reactor
The jacket allows you to use a chiller or heater to circulate fluid, maintaining the desired temperature in the reaction vessel. The PTFE impeller with high torque motor can stir and agitate your sample. A convenient drain valve with optional filter is on the bottom to drain liquids.
The e-lab Jacketed Reactor is a very versatile laboratory machine. The combination of controlled heating/cooling and agitation is ideal for many laboratory applications including:
- Liquid to liquid extraction (hexane/saline washes)
- Solid to liquid extraction (cannabinoid extraction with ethanol, heptane, etc)
- Chemical reactions (precise temperature/agitation control, and all surfaces and parts are glass or PTFE for optimal chemical resistance)
- Bulk heating/cooling (winterizing/dewaxing)
- Distillation (can distill your solvent, i.e. recover your ethanol)
- Steam distillation (for large scale terpene extraction)
- Crystallization (ideal for large crystal growth)
- Cryo-extraction (can withstand and hold very hot or cold temperatures)
- Mix/Refluxing material (great for carbon scrubs or mixing absorbents)
These reactors greatly speed up your processing times and quickly pay for
themselves by increasing the process scale and reducing downtimes.
*Not recommended for pressure applications. Internal pressure can be relieved by using the reflux condenser.
*Always reduce concentration of residual flammable solvents from spent material to a safe level before removing from sealed machine.
We Also Recommend
Ai 4x3" Heavy Duty 20T Hydraulic Heat Press Dual Heating Platens - Across International