Apeks 2000 PSI Production Series CO2 Extractor
2000psi Mid-range Production series models are equipped with the Apeks Diaphragm Compressor Technology which allows for cold separation to preserve volatile oils ensuring high-quality extractions. The energy-efficient, low maintenance Diaphragm Compressor gas pump increases processing efficiency — 20 to 50% faster extractions — while consuming just half the power!
Ideal for mid to high-volume production operations or areas where limited electrical power is available. Uses 230V single-phase power or 3-phase 230v, 208v, 460v.
- Processes approximately 10-22 pounds of dried, ground cannabis in a 24 hour period
- 5L, 5Lx5L. 20L, 20Lx20L, and 5Lx20L vessel combinations available
- Fully automated
- Energy-efficient with cold separation processing and less maintenance with Diaphragm Compressor Technology
- Faster extractions
- Valveless Expansion Technology
- Ideal for mid to high-volume production
- Multiple power options
- Industrial Control panels are UL Listed!
Designed for medium to high volume production operations, the 2000psi Production Series systems utilize both subcritical and supercritical CO2 extractions and have expansion capacity up to 40 liters.
Featuring the Apeks Diaphragm Compressor Technology, these energy-efficient, low maintenance systems provide cold separation processing with 20 to 50% faster extractions while consuming just half the power!
We Also Recommend
Ai 4x3" Heavy Duty 20T Hydraulic Heat Press Dual Heating Platens - Across International