Apeks 2000 PSI High Production Series - The Duplex CO2 Extractor
The Duplex can process 48-96 pounds of dried botanical material per day. The system is optimized for subcritical extraction, which means low pressure/low temperature extractions. Processing subcritically means you preserve terpenes and don’t need any post-processing! The Duplex can also process supercritically (high pressure/high temperature), so you get the best of both worlds with this system!
Introduced at 2017 MJ Biz Conference in Las Vegas, the Duplex system is a subcritical high production system that will change the way everyone talks about extraction efficiency! The system is more efficient than liquid-pumping systems and is built to be future-proof. Preserve those valuable terpenes and extract your oil in a fraction of the time, saving time and money. The system can also process supercritically, so you will get the best of both worlds with this new system!
- Flow rate of 6.1kg per minute
- Process 48-96 pounds per day
- Continuous batch operation means no down time between runs
- Four separators and two separator cups support continuous batch
- The system only uses 20hp, including the chillers
- More energy efficient than liquid-pumping systems
- The control panels are future-proof and built to be part of a connected enterprise
- Interfaces with a SQL database
- Integrated chiller control completes the automation package
- You can collect much more data from your system with the new control panel
- Powered by Rockwell Automation
- Our Industrial Control panels are UL Listed!
- HMI (Human Machine Interface) is now written to ANSI/ISA 101 standards, meaning the screen and graphics are easier to read
- The system is cGMP (current Good Manufacturing Processes) friendly
- Read more about cGMP here
Utilizing subcritical and supercritical CO2, these systems offer high-capacity, high-production operations with fast, efficient extractions of botanical oils without thermal degradation. The 5000psi Production Series is equipped with the patent-pending Dual-Phase Pumping System which combines a liquid pump allowing for high CO2 flows at higher pressures with the Diaphragm Compressor Technology gas pump for energy-efficiency and cold separation.
These highly versatile systems provide a wide range of processing options and large-scale production capabilities. The high production systems can process up to 100 pounds of material per day!
We Also Recommend
Ai 4x3" Heavy Duty 20T Hydraulic Heat Press Dual Heating Platens - Across International