CO2 extractor - MEDXtractor CO2 Extractor
Maximum Operating Pressure: 1700 psi.
Modes: subcritical (liquid) or supercritical.
Applicability: 2oz up to 4lbs/month, 5oz up to 9lbs/month.
Our patented Extractors:
• produce a top-quality, potent raw oil;
• produce extract from trim, flower, rosin chips and bubble residual;
• require little, or no post-processing;
• don`t leave hydrocarbon residue in the extract;
• are inexpensive compared to other CO2 extractors on the market;
• can pay for themselves in less than a month;
• are simple to operate and don’t require any special infrastructure;
• have no mechanical pumps;
• have stainless steel construction;
• recapture/recycle CO2 – they operate as a closed loop system.
PLUS, production volume can be increased simply by adding more machines.