Ai AccuTemp 110V 0.9 CF Vacuum Oven 5 Sided Heat
The new Across International UL/CSA certified AccuTemp-160 vacuum ovens now come standard with secondary over-temp protection dial, and are available in 110V and 220V. They also feature stainless steel internal tubing that is 2.5X larger than the previous one, for a quicker vacuum purge and release. We have also added an additional door handle to provide a better sealing on the door gasket.
The AccuTemp-160 series digital vacuum oven features a gigantic 16 cubic feet easy-to-clean stainless steel chamber with a large 3/4" tempered glass safety window. With our new?ÿinternal shelf heating technology, each shelf in these ovens has its own heater,?ÿin-shelf temperature sensor?ÿand?ÿtemperature controller, together with great thermal-conductive aluminum and our new low proportional controller technologies, the result is perfect uniformity, accurate temperature, super-fast heating rates, minimum heat loss/exterior temperature and very low power consumption.
Every one of our vacuum ovens goes through a 2-time 24-hour vacuum leak test, and is quality controlled in New Jersey or Nevada before leaving our warehouses.
- Six well thermo-conductive aluminum heated shelves with individual in-shelf temperature sensor, heater and digital temperature controller.
- All stainless steel internal vacuum tubing and compression fittings that holds vacuum 10 times longer and deeper than with rubber tubing. They also provide you the most sanitary working environment, while last for decades without maintenance.
- Oil-filled mechanical vacuum gauge ensures the most accurate and stable measurements.
- Built-in secondary over-temp dial for added protection.
- Adjustable vacuum and vent port with needle valves gives you control over vacuum and vent rates, while also largely enhanced durability.
- 3rd gen low proportional gain temperature controller keeps your oven temperature within +/- 1?øF accuracy, in either ?øF or ?øC.
- Built-in white LED lights
- Best choice for the curing and converting of oil extracts. With deep vacuum level, they can operate at temperatures which allow the degassing/purging process to occur rapidly, thus increase productivity and allow for the production of superior quality products with minimal processing time.
- Dual layer observation window with 3/4" tempered safety glass.
- Easy-to-clean stainless steel interior for exceptional durability and ease of maintenance.
- A vacuum environment lowers the boiling point (great for processing heat sensitive materials) and reduces drying time for materials like paste or powder which cannot otherwise be easily dried.
- Built-in alarm alerts you when oven has been shut down by safety circuitry due to out of range temperature.
- Built-in station-able swivel casters with locks for ultra-portability.
- All ovens shipped from our Nevada or New Jersey locations for quick delivery, and come with one year warranty and lifetime US-based parts and service support.
- Guaranteed US based phone and email assistance within 30 minutes from our engineers.
Manufactured in accordance with
- UL 61010-1
- CSA C22.2
- ISO 9001:2000
- ISO 12100-1:2003, ISO 12100-2:2003
- EN1050:1996, EN294:1992, EN60204-1:2006
IMPORTANT! NEVER LEAVE YOUR OVEN UNATTENDED WHILE OPERATING. Across International is not responsible for any loss of material inside of the oven.
Vacuum oven specifications
?ÿ110V +/-10% 60Hz 1-PH 13.6A, 1500 watts
?ÿ220V +/-10% 50/60Hz 1-PH 6.8A, 1500 watts
?ÿHeaters: 250 watts x 6, built into 6 aluminum shelves, for the fastest, most energy efficient and uniform heating.
||?ÿDimensions: 25.6 x 30 x 35.5" (WxDxH)
?ÿMaterial: Stainless steel
?ÿCapacity: 16 cubit feet
|?ÿTemperature control||?ÿController:?ÿ3rd gen low proportional gain, microcomputer PID controlled with LCD display
?ÿRange: ambient to 100?øC (200?øF)
?ÿDisplay units: Fahrenheit or Celsius
?ÿAccuracy: +/- 1?øF
?ÿUniformity: +/- 5% of setpoint
?ÿDwelling timer range: 1 to 9999 minutes
?ÿUltimate vacuum level: better than 500 microns/millitorrs
?ÿ ?ÿ?ÿ (may vary based on your altitude,?ÿclick here to learn more)
?ÿMechanical vacuum gauge range: 0 to 30 inch mercury
?ÿMechanical vacuum gauge type: oil-filled
?ÿVacuum port: KF25 flange x 1
?ÿVent port: 5/8" hose barb x 1
|?ÿWeight||?ÿUnit: 710 Lbs, shipping: 940 Lbs
|?ÿDimensions?ÿ(WxDxH)||?ÿUnit:?ÿ33 x 37 x 52"
?ÿShipping: 43 x 40 x 60"
?ÿHeated shelves: 6 non-removalbe aluminum shelves, 25 x 29.25 inches (WxD) each
?ÿOptional stackable aluminum shelves: 25 x 29.25 x 2.375 inches (WxDxH)
?ÿDistance between shelves (without stackable shelves): 5 inches
?ÿDistance between shelves (with 6 stackable shelves): 2.375 inches
?ÿTotal area without stackable shelves: 731 x 6 = 30 sq ft or 4386 sq inch
?ÿTotal area with 6 stackable shelves: 731 x 12 = 60 sq ft or 8772 sq inch
|?ÿDoor gasket material||?ÿSilicone|
|?ÿObservation window||?ÿ1/2" tempered safety glass|
?ÿBuilt-in circuit breaker, controller overheat protection, secondary over-temp protection dial
|?ÿIn-door lights||?ÿWhite LED (pre-installed)
|?ÿCompliance||?ÿUL?ÿ(E482564), CSA, CE
|?ÿApproximate time to reach full vacuum||?ÿWith Edwards E2M28 21 cfm pump: 8 minutes
?ÿWith Ai SuperVac 11.3 cfm pump: 11 minutes
|?ÿAi UL/CSA certified AccuTemp 16 cu ft vacuum oven
|?ÿKF25 quick clamp and centering ring||1 set
|?ÿUser's manual||1 pc