AccuTemp 110V 1.9 CF Vacuum Oven w/ 5 Sided Heat
FIVE ALUMINUM SHELVES INCLUDED WITH OVEN PURCHASE.
Introducing the new Ai UL/CSA certifed AccuTemp 1.9 cubic foot vacuum ovens, come standard with?ÿsecondary over-temp protection dial, stainless steel tubing & compressio fittings, stainless steel vacuum/vent valves, oil-filled vacuum gauge, 5 sided pad heating technology?ÿand?ÿtwo year warranty. The thermal-conductive aluminum shelves provide excellent temperature uniformity inside the chamber, while our?ÿ3rd gen LCD low proportional gain temperature controllers?ÿkeep your oven temperature within +/- 1?øF accuracy, in?ÿeither ?øF or ?øC.
AccuTemp-19 series digital desktop vacuum ovens feature a 1.9 cubic foot easy-to-clean stainless steel chamber with a large dual-layer tempered glass safety window and small footprint. These ovens can greatly reduce drying time by maintaining a consistent vacuum level within the chamber.
Every one of our vacuum ovens goes through a 2-time 24-hour vacuum leak test, and is 100% quality controlled in New Jersey or Nevada before leaving our facilities.
Attention: Before initial use, run oven at 400?øF without vacuum for 15 minutes to burn off any residue that may have been introduced during the manufacturing process.
IMPORTANT! NEVER LEAVE YOUR OVEN UNATTENDED WHILE OPERATING. Across International is not responsible for any loss of material inside of the oven.
AccuTemp vacuum oven installation and calibration (English)
AccuTemp vacuum oven installation and calibration (Spanish)
- All stainless steel internal tubing & compression fittings provides higher ultimate vacuum, holds vacuum 10 times longer, and require minimum maintenance.
- Oil-filled mechanical vacuum gauge provides more accurate reading, longer gauge life and minimizes shipping damage.
- All stainless steel vacuum and vent valves gives you cleaner connection, more accurate control and long term durability.
- New 5 sided pad heating technology and aluminum shelves provide excellent temperature uniformity and faster heating rates (25% faster in our lab test).
- Adjustable gas back fill capability with needle valve and vent port.
- 3rd gen LCD low proportional gain temperature controllers keep your oven temperature within +/- 1?øF accuracy, in either ?øF or ?øC
- Best choice for the curing and converting of oil extracts. With deep vacuum level, they can operate at temperatures which allow the degassing/purging process to occur rapidly, thus increase productivity and allow for the production of superior quality products with minimal processing time.
- Dual layer observation window with 1/2" tempered safety glass.
- 3" thermal insulation prevents heat loss and minimizes the enclosure's outer surface temperature.
- Easy-to-clean stainless steel interior for exceptional durability and ease of maintenance.
- Built-in alarm alerts you when oven has been shut down by safety circuitry due to out of range temperature.
- All ovens shipped from our New Jersey or Nevada location for quick delivery, and come with two year warranty and lifetime US-based parts and service support.
- Guaranteed US based phone and email assistance within 30 minutes from our engineers.
Manufactured in accordance with
- UL 61010-1
- CSA C22.2
- ISO 9001:2000
- ISO 12100-1:2003, ISO 12100-2:2003
- EN1050:1996, EN294:1992, EN60204-1:2006
Vacuum oven specifications
||?ÿ110V +/-10% 50/60Hz 1-PH 13.6A, 1500 watts
?ÿ220V +/-10% 50/60Hz 1-PH 6.8A, 1500 watts
||?ÿSize: 16.5 x 14.5 x 14"
?ÿMaterial: Stainless steel
?ÿCapacity: 1.9 cubic foot
|?ÿTemperature control||?ÿController:?ÿ3rd gen low proportional gain, microcomputer PID controlled with LCD display
?ÿRange: ambient to 480?øF
?ÿDisplay units: Fahrenheit or Celsius
?ÿAccuracy: +/- 1?øF
?ÿUniformity: +/- 6% of setpoint
?ÿDwelling timer range: 1 to 9999 minutes
?ÿWarm-up time to 100?øF: 45 minutes
?ÿUltimate vacuum level: better than 500 microns/millitorrs
?ÿ(may vary based on your altitude,?ÿclick here to learn more)
?ÿMechanical gauge range: 0 to 30 inch mercury
?ÿVacuum port: KF25 flange x 1
?ÿVent port: 3/8" hose barb
|?ÿWeight||?ÿUnit: 140 Lbs, shipping: 200 Lbs
?ÿUnit:?ÿ28 x 20 x 21.75"?ÿ With handle and vacuum port:?ÿ28 x 23 x 21.75"
?ÿShipping: 32 x 27 x 28"
||?ÿIncluded with oven purchase: 5 aluminum slide-in shelves
?ÿSize: 16 x 14.25 inches
?ÿTotal area: 228 x 10 = 16 sq ft or 2,280 inch2
?ÿDistance between shelves: one inch
|?ÿDoor gasket material||?ÿSilicone|
|?ÿObservation window||?ÿ1/2" tempered safety glass|
?ÿBuilt-in circuit breaker, controller overheat protection, secondary over-temp protection dial
|?ÿIn-door lights||?ÿWhite LED
|?ÿCompliance||?ÿUL?ÿ(E482564), CSA, CE
|?ÿAi UL/CSA certified 1.9 cu ft vacuum oven
|?ÿKF25 quick clamp and centering ring||1 set
|?ÿUser's manual||1 pc