- Easy to set-up & configure (installation services available)
- Single-operator friendly
- Minimal servicing or maintenance
- Batch pre-sets & memory capability
- Financing options available
The EV-MASS-CS30 Centrifugal Separator provides ease of use, configurability, and expansion options.
Designed and manufactured in Canada, the EV-MASS Centrifugal Separator was developed by Evolved engineers in response to the needs of commercial-scale processors for an economical, scalable extraction platform.
From a single unity processing up to 600-lbs of cannabis daily, to an integrated system of multiple process skids operating in parallel, this solution is ideal for scaling up production throughput.
EV-MASS centrifugal Separator was designed for quick and easy set-up, and use by a single operator.
The EV-MASS Centrifugal Separator provides a human-machine interface (HMI) for user management, operating controls, monitoring, reporting, and analytics for everything from one-off batch processing to pre-set shift cycles.
Installation, systems integration, training, and maintenance packages are available as add-on options with any purchase or lease.
- Dimentions: 29″ D x 45.5″ L x 58.5″ H
- 2-HP C1D1 motor
- Power requirements: 200VAC-240VAC 15A 60HZ circuit
- Rated for -45C / -58F
- 80-litre, 14G / .781″ formed 304 stainless steel basket
- 20-30 min. batch cycle time per 20-30lb batch (Based on mill size, temperature, chemical make-up, etc.)
- 71-recipe memory pre-sets capability
- HMI with on-board analytics
- Processing range of up to 600-lbs per day
- Vibration sensor
- Unique user permissions & management
- Ethernet capability for remote diagnosis
- Compatible with third-party mobile apps
- Fits through standard 30″ doorways
Start Extracting ASAP
With under one-week lead times, we’ll have a centrifugal separator in your facility months before our competitors can.
Financing options, easy setup, minimal servicing and maintenance, batch presets, memory capabilities, single operator-friendly – You’ll be extracting before your competitors.