For efficient, ethanol extraction that can scale with your business.
The EV-MASS Centrifugual Separator provides ease of use, configurability and expansion options. Designed and manufactured in Canada, the EV-MASS Centrifugal Separator was developed by Evolved engineers in response to the needs of commercial-scale processors for an economical, scalable extraction platform. From a single unit processing up to 60-lbs/hour, to an integrated system of multiple process modules operating in parallel, this solution is ideal for scaling up production throughput. EV-MASS Centrifugal Separator is designed for quick and easy set-up and use by a single operator.
- Capacity: Up to 30 lbs. / batch (depending on mill size)
- Batch cycle time: 20-30 min. (dependent on customer SOP, mill size, THC/CBD content, and desired temperature.)
- Power requirements: 240VAC 15A circuit (Haz-Loc requirements considered)
- Centrifuge rated for C1D2 Hazardous locations
- Third party engineered peer-reviewed by PSI.
- Jacketed vessel rated for chilling or vacuum insulating
- This model is rated to -45C
- 7″ high resolution touch screen HMI (human machine interface). Designed for ease of use and optimization in process control
- Full statistical analysis allowing the user to view and log: batch time, average batch time, and display live outputs (RPM, G-force, inside temps, shift cycles, lifetime cycles, etc.)