Decarb Oven - Cascade Sciences CDO-28 Dry
Cascade’s Drying Oven Model CDO-28 is a powerful, large capacity forced air laboratory oven.
- Industrial scale forced-air convection drying
- Decarboxylation processes
- Drying organic material. Drier material will yield better results than processing wet material. Removing as much moisture as possible pre-processing will save time in in the post process of vacuum purge and winterization.
- Lab glassware dryer
NRTL Certified and Made in USA
- Built to highest quality standards with the NRTL Certifcation. A requirement of many municiplaities.
- With triple wall construction the CDO-28 meets CE, UL and TUV requirements to keep work-spaces cool.
- Horizontal Airflow. The airflow moves uniformity across the shelf space from right to left
- Digital set-point control, timer and overtemp failsafe protection
- Humidity sensor displays relative humidity / moisture levels during process
- Fast heat-up: 24 Minutes to 300°F / Uniformity: +/- 3.5°F
- Stainless steel interior / Food lab grade construction
- 1 Year Warranty
- 6 sliding, extending shelves for ease of loading
- 6 temp rated, large capacity mesh bags for easy loading & uniform drying of messy powders, ground up or turbulent materials