Vaccum Oven -Ai Elite Series 2.3 w/ 5 Aluminum Shelves
- Re-designed 5-side jacket heating system covers left, right, up, down and backside of the oven, it provides perfect temperature uniformity and fast heating rates.
- All metal internal vacuum tubing and compression fittings that holds vacuum 10 times longer and deeper than with rubber tubing. They also provide you the most sanitary working environment, while last for decades without maintenance.
- Built-in secondary over-temp dial for added protection.
- Exceptional build and finish quality.
- Best choice for the curing and converting of oil extracts. With deep vacuum level, they can operate at temperatures which allow the degassing/purging process to occur rapidly, thus increase productivity and allow for the production of superior quality products with minimal processing time.
- Easy-to-clean stainless steel interior for exceptional durability and ease of maintenance.
- Adjustable gas back fill capability via vent port
- Built-in alarm alerts you when oven has been shut down by safety circuitry due to out of range temperature.
- Built-in swivel casters with locks for ultra portability.
- All ovens shipped from our New Jersey or Nevada location for quick delivery.
- Guarantee US based phone and email assistance within 30 minutes (except holidays and weekends) from our engineers.
- 2-year warranty and lifetime US-based parts and service support.
Vacuum oven specifications
||?ÿ110V +/-10% 50/60Hz single phase 27.3A, 3000 watts
?ÿ220V +/-10% 50/60Hz single phase 13.6A, 3000 watts
|?ÿTemperature control||?ÿController: Low gain microcomputer PID control for heater output
?ÿTemperature range: Ambient to 250?øC
?ÿTimer range: 0 to 99 hours 59 minutes
?ÿTemperature accuracy: +/- 1?øC
?ÿTemperature uniformity: +/- 3% of setpoint
?ÿWarm-up time to 100?øF/37.7?øC: 35 minutes
||?ÿDimensions: 19.7 x 19.7 x 19.7"
?ÿCapacity: 4.41 cubic foot (125 liters)
?ÿMaterial: Polished heavy duty type 304 stainless steel
?ÿHeating method: 5 sided heated jacket
|?ÿDimensions (WxDxH)||?ÿUnit: 32 x 29.5 x 41"
?ÿShipping: 38 x 37 x 53"
|?ÿWeight||?ÿUnit: 515 Lbs
?ÿShipping: 700 Lbs
||?ÿLevel: Better than 500 microns/millitorrs
?ÿVacuum port: KF25 flange
?ÿVent port: 3/8" hose barb
||?ÿIncluded: 6 aluminum slide-in shelves
?ÿShelf size: 19 x 19 inches
?ÿTotal area: 361 x 6 = 2166 inch2
?ÿDistance between shelves: 3 inches
|?ÿDoor gasket material||?ÿSilicone|
|?ÿSafety||?ÿBuilt-in safety switch
?ÿPower failure auto reset
?ÿTime up buzzer
|?ÿObservation window||?ÿ1/2" tempered safety glass|