Oven - Cascade SciencesTVO-5B TURBO
Our TVO-5B, 5 cubic foot vacuum oven paired with a 9 cfm oversized vacuum pump for powerful, fast vacuum drying and purging. We've also included 8 total shelves to make use of every bit of oven space. The Agilent IDP15 scroll pump is oil-free, clean and powerful. It and has a low cost of ownership and can be maintained and cleaned in house.
Vacuum oven and pump are connected via our MAX EVAP connection – giving water, solvents, surfactants, any outgassing material the largest exit path off the product and out of the oven. The MAX EVAP connection kit features a large 1″ diameter oven exit port, KF-25 lines and a precision adjustable vacuum valve to reduce purge and dry times.
Both the TVO-5B and the Agilent IDP15 can run off a single, dedicated 120V / 1ph / 20 AMP circuit.
American Made. Certified At No Extra Cost
Cascade vacuum ovens are manufactured in Oregon USA and come certified by the Nationally Recognized Test Lab, TUV. This certification is a requirement by many municipalities.
- Maximum shelving configuration of 8 each 18″ W x 23″ D adjustable shelves
- Digital temperature readout with temp sensor INSIDE the oven
- Solvent resistant BUNA door gasket
- Bright LED lights in window for visibility of sensitive material
- Digital vacuum gauge reads in inches of mercury
- Smooth quarter turn Swagelok vacuum and vent valves
- Rear KF-25 port allows for rapid MAX EVAP purging or running feedthroughs inside oven for monitoring
TVO-5B TURBO Package:
- TVO-5B Oven / 8 Shelves
- Agilent IDP15 Scroll Pump. 9 CFM / 10 x 10−3 torr
- MAX EVAP KF-25 Connection Kit
Free Shipping Note: The TVO-5B TURBO Package is shipped as heavy freight. Delivery to residences or no-forklift locations will add $120 for liftgate service. Cascade will contact you to arrange your specific delivery requirements.