Welch 1402 DuoSeal Vacuum Pump
The New Welch 1402 DuoSeal belt drive rotary vane is a durable vacuum pump with a superior vapor handling capability. The Welch 1402 DuoSeal belt drive dual stage rotary vane mechanical vacuum pump offers an excellent ultimate pressure of 1x10-4 Torr. This pump is brand new with full warranty and has a pumping speed displacement of 5.6 CFM.
- Belt-drive operation reduces wear and RPM for a very quiet and durable pump with a very low ultimate vacuum of less than 0.001 Torr [0.1 micron]
- Time tested design is well known and easy to find repair kits, replacement parts, and service technicians certified to make repairs
- These pumps have large oil reservoirs to dilute contaminants which allows for a high contamination tolerance
- Laboratory applications include: vacuum manifolds, (Schlenk Lines), high boiling point evaporations (to 195 deg. C), glove boxes, vacuum distillation, vacuum furnace evacuation, backing turbomolecular pumps, backing diffusion pumps, refrigeration system evacuation, epoxy degassing, vacuum sterilization, backing mass spectrometers, freeze drying, vacuum centrifugal applications, space research, general laboratory and other vacuum processes
- Industrial applications include: neon sign repair, HVAC, thin film deposition, vacuum tube cathode ray and lamp/lightbulb manufacturing, semiconductor manufacturing etc.
A coldtrap or foreline trap should always be used with this pump as oil back-streaming can contaminate sample and sample can contaminate pump oil leading to breakdown and reduction in ultimate vacuum.