Aegis Filters™ provide fine filtration, moisture control and flavor retention.
- To be used in in a 6″ filter system. Exact dimension 6 1/2″
- Made of synthetic materials that are specifically hydrophobic to resist polar compound contamination, mainly, water.
- Provides a high degree of depth filtration, fine particle filtration, and assists in dewaxing with no impact to yield or flavor.
- Cost-effective and comprehensive approach due to being naturally resilient. They rarely require more than daily changeouts in closed-loop systems.
- Extends the time in between needing to clean sintered discs or other forms of mechanical fine particulate filtration.
- Simple and easy to use! Aegis™ can be the base of your filtration process.
- 1.0 Microns
- 5.0 Microns