CARBON CHEMISTRY – T5 CALCIUM BENTONITE CLAY – 130KG
Thermally activated calcium bentonite clay with a neutral pH. Used as a filter aid to remove both fine particulates and larger molecules.
The best base for deep filtration & heavy metal removal from cannabis.
- Adsorption Selectivity: 5/10
[ability to target specific compounds]
- Adsorption Rate: 5/10
[speed of compound separation/removal]
- Fluid Flow Rate: 3/10
[speed of solution through media]
- Binding Affinity: 8/10
[strength of adhesion to compounds]
- Consistent particle size, reasonable flow rate
- It can be used for oil purification, distillation prep and pesticide removal
- Thermally activated calcium bentonite clay with a pH ≈ 7
- 5-200 μm hardened clay particles with excellent surface activity & functional structure
- Generates increased capacity for adsorption with its inherently immobilized metal ions that create a net negative charge