The Huber Unistat 405 chiller includes a Pilot ONE controller, which offers a brilliant 5.7″ touchscreen with graphic functions and an easy-to-use navigation menu. A new favourites menu allows for one-click operation, and the integrated technical glossary of the process is very intuitive. Integrated USB and Ethernet ports allow a connection to a PC or network for controlling remotely or for data transfer.
Huber Unistat 405 Features:
- It offers unique thermodynamic properties and a range of functions to meet the high demands of cannabis processors.
- Huber Unistat technology guarantees precise, reproducible temperature control results, the shortest possible heating and cooling times, and large temperature ranges with one chiller fluid.
- All essential parameters are at a glance, with the temperature curve graphics displayed in real time.
- Huber Unistats are equipped with the most up-to-date pump technology for optimal heat transfer. The pump self-regulates to ensure optimal circulation and flow.
- The Huber’s soft-start pump feature protects delicate glass reactors from breakage.
- Unistat technology allows for reduced operating costs and efficient energy management.
- Huber Unistat405 is hydraulically sealed.
- The service life of the temperature control fluid is dramatically increased by preventing oil loss through vapours and oxidation, further saving resources.
- Unistat 405s are fitted with extensive safety equipment and are, therefore, suitable for unsupervised continuous operation.