Ai -30C Recirculating Chillers is an economical thermostatic control laboratory chiller. These laboratory chillers are ideal for cooling applications such as rotary evaporators, jacketed reactors, and condensing coils. This system replaces tap water cooling applications in the laboratory.
-30C Recirculating Chillers are compressor-based recirculating chillers that offer outstanding performance, high reliability, quiet operation, and ease of use. A powerful force/suction pump provides constant flow rates, while a microprocessor PID controller gives you the ideal solution when you need precise temperature control or cooling below ambient temperature.
IMPORTANT! -30C/-22F ULTIMATE TEMPERATURES ARE TESTED UNDER EMPTY LOAD CONDITIONS (NO ROTARY EVAPORATORS OR JACKETED REACTORS ATTACHED).
C30 Circulating Chiller Features:
- ETL tested to UL and CSA standards
- No dry ice or liquid nitrogen needed
- Advanced PID digital temp controller
- A built-in chilling fluid filter protects the recirculating pump and prevents blockage
- All steel construction for durability
- Eco-friendly R410A refrigerant
- Cost saving as the water consumption is eliminated
- Built-in casters for mobility
- Insulated tubing included
- Recommended for 20L rotary evaporators
- (1) Ai -30°C/-22°F recirculating chiller
- (1) 3/8″ insulated chilling fluid tubing (11 feet)
- (3) 3/8″ stainless steel chilling fluid connector with on/off valve
- (1) Brush
- (1) PTFE sealing tape
This chiller is usually paired with our Ai Dual JacketedGlass Crystallization Filter Reactors for their condensing coils.