ACROSS INTERNATIONAL – SINGLE JACKET GLASS CRYSTALLIZATION FILTER REACTOR PACKAGE – 100L
The single jacket glass crystallization filter reactors, or isolation filter reactors, are designed to create an ideal environment for a synthetic reaction of cannabis extracts using controlled temperature and vacuum. All Ai reactors feature adjustable stirring speeds and a constant pressure-feeding funnel that allows you to add material to the vessel at a uniform and controlled speed. The built-in condenser makes it possible to recover solvents.
Crystallization of CBD or THCa is a precipitation process in which CBD solids form in a solvent, usually pentane or heptane. To crystallize CBD, the distilled CBD oil must be dissolved in a solvent forming a supersaturated solution. This solute is then chilled, making the CBD or THCa precipitate out of the solution and crystalize.
- Now includes a FREE high-quality thermal insulation jacket (a $459 value) with open/close viewing window and top/bottom adjustable drawstrings, specially designed and made for Ai glass jacketed reactors. These jackets will extend chiller life, allow you to go down to a lower temperature, and also cut your utility bill.
- The dual jacketed model allows you to draw a vacuum from the outer jacket, thus protecting your recirculating fluid temperature and giving you the best control over your work. It also helps prevents frost from forming on the outside of the vessel, allowing you to see clearly into your material.
- Solvent-resistant PTFE on all sealing components ensures long time durability and operation.
- All glassware is hand-made from food-grade high borosilicate glass that is heat/cold/corrosion-resistant.
- The adjustable stirring rate provides great torque or high speed.
- Patented PTFE stirring rod bearing for reliable and quiet operation.
- Optional multi-layer stirring blades for optimal reaction results.
- Wide range of temperature operations, from -110F to 400F.
- Large condenser cooling surface for exceptional condensation performance.
- Rugged stainless steel reinforced PTFE stirrer with anchored agitator, suitable for a wide range of viscous materials.
- Easily visual operation with digital speed and temperature displays.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel supporting framework with lockable casters for mobility and stability. (whole support and glass vessel shipped pre-assembled)
- One-year warranty and lifetime Canada-based parts, service, and support.
- (1) Huber Unistat 405 -45C to +250C system
- (1) Huber adapters, tubing and fluid package
- (2) 90° Adaptor M24x1,5 female - M24x1,5 male
- (2) 2m (-60 to 260) - tubing
(2) M24 X 1.5 (male) to 3/4" NPT (male)
(1) M60 (-60 to 115) 5L - Fluid
(2) M60 (-60 to 115) 10L - Fluid
- (1) Jacketed glass vessel, lid, clamps and heavy-duty stainless steel stand with casters (shipped pre-assembled)
- (1) Glass vessel insulation jacket with openable viewing window
- (1) Stirring motor controller with material temperature display
- (1) ULVAC 220V UDP-6 6 CFM 6 torr 2-head diaphragm pump and vacuum hose
- ULVAC 3/8 Accessories Package
- (1) KF-38-1
- (1) VH.3F
- (1) KF25 wing nut flange quick clamp
- (1) KF25 flange centering ring
- (1) Ai C30 220V-30C/-22F 20Lmin 30L volume chiller for top condenser
- (1) Ai UL/CSA 110V T40 -40C cold trap (available in 110V or 240V)
|Dimensions||26 × 88 × 45 in|
|Electrical requirements||110V 60Hz or 220V 50/60Hz, 1-Phase, 250W|
|Reaction glass vessel capacity||26 gallons (100L)|
|Cooling/heating jacket capacity||8 gallons (30L)|
|Glass material||High borosilicate glass 3.3|
|Rotation controller||Digital controller with variable frequency drive
Rotation speed: 50 to 500 rpm
|Maximum jacket pressure||4.4 psi or 0.03 MPa|
|Drain valve||Flush seal design with large opening and flat flange clamp|
Material: 304 stainless steel with PTFE liner
|Glass vessel temperature range||-110F to 400F|
|Vacuum level||< 700 torrs|
|Vacuum sealing||Glass or PTFE|
|Drain port ground clearance||13.5 inches|
|Unit dimensions (WxDxH)||28 x 42 x 95″|
|Shipping Dimensions||26 x 88 x 45″|
|Shipping weight||460 Lbs|
|Compliance||ETL tested to UL and CSA standards|